Per Missouri Revised State Statute Section 610.021, the Board of Directors may close this meeting for an Executive Session to discuss permissible subjects. The Leadership School’s Board of Directors will meet Tuesday, February 23, 2021 from 6:00 - 7:30pm. Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, our meetings are held virtually via Zoom.
Members of the public can access the meeting using the location link above or use the following credentials to log into Zoom.
- Meeting ID: 936 4830 0851
- Passcode: TLS2021
- Welcome/Call to Order
- Roll Call/Record Guests
- Ground in mission statement -
The Leadership School exists to grow our students’ leadership capacity through earnest engagement in an academically rigorous, culturally relevant, and relationship-oriented environment.
- Public Comment
- Approve minutes from January 2021 meeting
- Approval of Lottery Policy and Enrollment Policy
- 10 min: Introduce Shereen Williams from Education Board Partners
- 10 min: Formation of Board Committees
• Facilities + Finance
• School Performance
- 5 min: TLS submission timeline_EpiCenter
Pre opening and Year 1 submissions.xlsx
- 5 min: Using our TLS Shared Google Drive
Executive Director Report
- Student Enrollment
- Faculty + Staff Recruitment
- Community Engagement
- Roll call vote to move to a closed session to discuss facility options will be discussed pursuant to RSMo. 610.021.2, which states: Leasing, purchase or sale of real estate by a public governmental body where public knowledge of the transaction might adversely affect the legal consideration therefore.
- Adjourn meeting.